What Makes a Great KinderFlute Teacher
Questions to Ask Before Beginning the Course for Teacher Certification
1. Find joy with interacting with children?
2. Have excellent flute tone, technique, rhythm and pitch?
3. Enjoy singing and can naturally sing in tune?
4. Have an encouraging, patient, and positive demeanor?
5. Have a strong desire to see every child succeed?
1. Willing to learn how to keep students engaged?
2. Energetic and passionate about teaching?
3. Willing to develop excellent communication and organizational skills?
4. A person who wants to continually grow in their teaching skills?
5. Willing to aggressively and ethically pursue studio and business goals?