KinderFlute/ Blocki Flute Class Information and Registration
New Online KinderFlute Teacher Training Format
STARTS Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023, from 11:30-1:30 EST
We are excited about the new format of dividing the class into shorter segments. (Thank you to who made this suggestion!)
The shorter classes will make it easier to absorb and process the information without being overwhelmed.
Our goal is to ensure that each teacher grows and becomes wildly successful!
Key Points and Benefits of the New Model:
1) Each month (August – April) we will have a 2-hour class
2) Recordings will be available for 30 days online.
3) Teachers will become part of the online Facebook group to ask questions in between classes.
4) The shorter classes will especially be helpful for teachers whose primary language is not English.
5) We will get to know each quite well by the end of 9 months!
6) Teaching beautiful flute tone is central to having a successful studio. If you have a student who is struggling, the best way for everyone to learn is to have a mini-tone masterclass with the student. You are welcome to ask for a mini-tone class with them. This would be recorded so that it can be shared with the other teachers.
7) The Flute Zoo books will be used throughout the class. The scope and sequence and concepts of the Blocki Flute books and the Flute Zoo books are the same, so the content will not change. Any questions specifically for Blocki Flute books will be addresses.The New Online Course begins Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023, from 11:30-1:30 EST
This time makes it possible for people on the east coast, Europe and even Asia to attend without losing a lot of sleep. The longer sessions are especially difficult for our flutists whose primary language is not English. (If we have enough teachers from Asia, we will open up a separate class.)
After the initial class on August 23rd, each of the remaining 8 sessions will be on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
The 2023-2024 dates will be:
1) New Student Tuition Cost: $650.00 (minus deposit)
Includes certification review and Pneumo Pro incentive (see 4 below)
2) Auditing New Student Tuition Cost: $550.00 (minus deposit)
Does NOT include Pneumo Pro incentive (see 4 below) or certification review. Later certification review cost is $150.00.
3) Returning Teacher Tuition Cost: $150.00 (minus deposit)
Tuition Costs Includes
1) Course tuition.
2) PDF Files for many games, songs, and marketing.
3) Review of all assignments and certification once all requirements are passed.
4) Opportunity to purchase 5 Pneumo Pros for $35.00 plus shipping, if initial goals are met before the November class. (A savings of $125.00) New Attendees only.
5) Special pricing on all flutes.
Deposit to reserve space in the class is $75.00. Deposit is applied to course tuition.
Balance of the payment is due one week prior to the first session.
Questions about the class should be addressed to: [email protected]
After taking a KinderFlute Class, attendees may repeat the same level for a fee of $150.00.
3) Returning Teacher: $150.00 minus $75.00 deposit = $75.00.
4) Separate Certification Review fee (for auditors) $125.00. this is for auditors who decide to do the certification.